Friday, November 11, 2011

Finally

When I started this class I almost never read anything other than texts or small articles here and there. I've always been a slow reader so my inspiration for reading gets drowned out by things that I'm more productive and quick at. I was extremely independent and I always have been and probably always will be. I would much rather work alone than with another person, no offense to the other person, but its just who I am. Like I said before I really wouldn't read much if at all and when I did it was small things such as texts and articles. Most of the time when I see words I just turn away from whatever it is and find something I can do without reading. I will never read on my own, its just how I work. I can't say I enjoy reading, not one bit and I doubt that will change anytime soon. The only reason I would ever read on my own would be because my mother wanted me to or I was so bored I was ready to gouge my eyes out with a rusty nail. Reading is not my forte and I'll leave it at that.

No comments:

Post a Comment